Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kaya Completed

I love it when a model paints itself. What I mean is when things just come together and it requires next to no effort. Everything just fell into place with her. I painted Kaya's face, eyes, hair and skin the other night before jumping into my template project. Last night I decided to continue working on her and since I wasn't able to fall asleep until 4:00 I plugged along and nearly completed her. This morning after running a few errands I did the final touches, based her and gave her a protective coat.
I'm happy with the results and after looking at some previous models, I am starting to see some progression.
I tried taking the picture with our Sony camera instead of the Iphone. Here's a comparison of the two cameras.
Sony Camera
Iphone camera

No comments:

Post a Comment