Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blogger App

Well, we already know that I'm a great procrastinator so finding things that make me do things easier is always welcome. This morning I was going through my bookmarks and found the blog that I had started over a year ago. I enjoyed doing it but it was a bit of a pain to post a blog. I had to get my camera, boot the computer, upload the pictures to the computer, then loggin to blogspot, write a blog, upload the pictures and finally publish it. (ok it's not that big of a pain but this is my story and I'm sticking to it)
Anyway, back to my story... This morning I decided to see if blogger had an app for the iPad. Well, as you probably guessed, "there's an app for that". It's quite easy to use and I think that it will serve me well. Easy access to my blog (1 push of a button) and easy photo uploads since pictures are stored on my phone/tablet (I mean Christina's tablet). Now only time will tell if I'll blog more frequently or not. All I know is that I no longer have an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment