Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's off to Cyprus I go

Well everyone, It's time to say goodbye to the great gaming community of Montreal. This move is bitter-sweet... I'll miss certain things about this place and others not so much... (like snow at the end of April) I'd like to thank everyone at GamersWorld and local players, you were all fun and a great bunch of guys. Thanks to Dave for not playing as many games as I did in the last league so that I may bring the Nightfall medal to Cyprus with me as I had intended from the start. I'll try to keep up with the upcoming changes in the Montreal community and hope that after the store closure, the community will remain strong.
So long! A la prochaine!

3 comments:

  1. Hey buddy ! You were a blast to fight too ! We'll try our best to keep the community strong. If you ever come back for some vacations in the Belle Province, bring your models (if you got the Metal) !

    Take care over there.
    - Yaum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Alain. It was fun playing against your Circle and Protectorate armies.
    If I ever get the chance to visit Cyprus, I'll make sure to pack a small WM army to see if I can get my revenge.
    Keep posting your painting updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to see you go. You've always been a great opponent and a really decent guy. But hey, we're only an internet away!

    Cheers!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete