Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's starting to look like an army


I'm really good at starting my models but I have a hard time putting the finishing touches on them. I don't know if it's because details can be such a pain in the ass or if it's due to my chronic procrastination. Regardless of the reason, I had started painting my choir and my Crusader at the beginning of the grow league and I never ended up finishing them. They were about 80% complete but just not quite done. I decided that today was the day to get them out of the way before starting up on the next models. (Al 1 - procrastination 100000000)

1 comment:

  1. Nice one! I really like the Jack's mace!
    Some text on the scrolls would totally rock...!!

    Hope to face this army soon, keep up the painting, we all procrastinate...Except Yaum of course...

    ReplyDelete