Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rising Fury - Warmachine Grow League


I've decided to join Warmachine grow league where the objective is to paint a new army at a gradual pace. Since I'm an extremely slow painter, I might be jumping into something that might be more than I can handle in this busy period.
So far I've been very impressed by the organization and the woderful job Paradogmatic has done with the league blog. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's painted army and the progression as the weeks unfold.
I've pretty much decided on my army but am still debating between warcasters. Feora or Harbinger... I might wait to paint Harbinger at my own pace in order to give her the proper time that she deserves. I'm still putting the army together and ensuring that they are well cleaned before priming them and now that I know what models I'll most likely use, I've started to prioritize.
Until next time,
Check out the great Grow league site
http://risingfury.type-100.com/

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the grow league -- looking forward to your participation :)

    ReplyDelete